- Better access at sea with added steps in the transom
- A cockpit bimini transformed into a rigid polyester top allowing better access to the rear of the boom and also a more effective protection of the cockpit.
- Luxurious interior finish, identical to the materials successfully presented on the NEEL 51 (ALPI for joinery, SUNBRELLA for upholstery, SILVERTEX for linings, BOLON for flooring, synthetic teak for outdoor floor)
- Optional Central Dagger Board combined with the optional performance rig, qualify the NEEL 45 EVOLUTION to the forefront of the fast Multihulls (the NEEL 45 won the ARC in real time in 2015)
- A richer equipment catalog offering innovative alternatives for solar and navigation electronics
- The NEEL 45 EVOLUTION offers two interior design versions: NEEL 45 “Loft” (sleeps 4-8) and NEEL 45 “Cruise” (sleeps 6 to 10)
The NEEL 45 EVOLUTION will be launched at the International Multihull Boat Show (18 – 22 april 2018), in La Grande Motte.