With 30 units built and sailing around the world, an interest for the brand increasingly pronounced and an international recognition by the specialized press (elected boat of the year in 2013, by Cruising World and Sail Magazine, nominated for the 2018 European boat of the year, and the multihull of the year), NEEL TRIMARANS launches the enhanced NEEL Trimarans’ 2nd generation. Thus the NEEL 45 …
- Better access at sea with added steps in the transom
- A cockpit bimini transformed into a rigid polyester top allowing better access to the rear of the boom and also a more effective protection of the cockpit.
- Luxurious interior finish, identical to the materials successfully presented on the NEEL 51 (ALPI for joinery, SUNBRELLA for upholstery, SILVERTEX for linings, BOLON for flooring, synthetic teak
- The flagship of the range
- A huge COCKLOON (concept created and registered trademark by Neel-Trimarans, successful marriage of Cockpit and Saloon), with a capacity of up to 14 guests in sit-down dining configuration
- A second lounge in front of the saloon offers a new conviviality area on board, with a sea view sofa
- Convertible layout for the central saloon (benches or tatami mattress, high table